1. Who we are
- The Sites and Service are provided by CG USA Holding Inc. and subsidiary companies, (“Carousel Group", “MaximBet”, "Us", "Our" or "We"). "You" or "Your" refers to the end-user accessing or using the Services on the Sites. References to "Party" or "Parties" refer to MaximBet and You. "Terms" refers collectively to the terms and conditions, rules and policies contained in this Agreement. References to "Site(s)" meansMaximbet.com and any mobile and tablet applications and any other websites or applications used for real money betting offered by MaximBet. The term "Service(s)" means all content, products, services and promotions available or provided on the Sites, including real-money betting. This Agreement is separate and distinct from the agreement(s), rules, terms and conditions, and policies that govern the service(s) of Carousel Group, or Our affiliates, in other jurisdictions.
- MaximBet only offers wagering in jurisdictions where sports wagering is legal and regulated by the state (“Authorized Gaming Jurisdiction”). A list of Our Gaming Regulators is below:
- Colorado – Colorado Department of Revenue, Division of Gaming
- Indiana – Indiana Gaming Commission
- MaximBet only offers wagering once granted a license by local gaming authorities. A list of Our licenses is below:
- Colorado – Temporary Internet Sports Wagering License
- Indiana - Temporary Vendor License
- In certain states, MaximBet offers the Sites and Services under an agreement with a partner. A list of Our partners is below:
- Colorado - Johnny Nolon's Casino
- Indiana - Harrah’s Hoosier Park
- MaximBet has subsidiary companies specifically designed to conduct business in each state of operations. A list of Our subsidiaries can be found below:
- Colorado – CG Colorado LLC
- Indiana– CG Indiana LLC
2. Terms and Conditions overview
- THESE ARE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (HEREIN "AGREEMENT"). PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT INCLUDES BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER AMONG OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY OTHER RULES, TERMS, CONDITIONS, OR POLICIES POSTED ON THE SITES (AS DEFINED BELOW) WITHOUT MODIFICATION, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR OTHERWISE USE ANY OF THE SERVICES (AS DEFINED BELOW) ON THE SITES. THIS AGREEMENT SURVIVES TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR USE OF THE SITES AND SERVICES.
- WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU PRINT AND SAVE THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE. We also suggest that You print and store all transaction receipts and game rules as applicable to Your activities on the Service.
- This Agreement will prevail over any other conflicting Policies unless otherwise stated.
- Federal prohibitions and restrictions regarding internet gaming apply (including, but not limited to, such prohibitions and restrictions set out in 18 U.S.C. Sections 1084 et seq. (“The Wire Act”) and 31 U.S.C. Sections 5361 through 5367 (“UIGEA”)). It is a Federal offense for persons physically located outside of an Authorized Gaming Jurisdiction to engage in sports wagering with MaximBet
3. Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time and for any reason. All changes will be effective when posted and will apply prospectively. If a change is made to this Agreement, You will be notified about the change upon login to Your Gaming Account (as defined below) and be required to acknowledge acceptance of such changes. By accessing, registering, using or any other form of participation in Services, you must understand and agree that you are legally bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to abide or to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please cease your activity and usage of our services.By registering and/or using our services, you understand and accept that you are and will be bound by the following:
- Terms and Conditions
- House Rules
- All other of our terms and conditions, policies or rules that relate to our services whether it is directly related to wagering activity, bonus offers, promotions or any other aspect of your usage of our services, need to be understood and accepted by you.
- It is prohibited by law for anyone under the age of 21 to participate in real-money wagering and it is a criminal offense to allow a person who is under the age of 21 to participate in sports wagering.
- You must be physically located in an Authorized Gaming Jurisdiction at the time a wager is made.
- You must use the Sites and Services in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws as well as this Agreement.
- It must be legal for You to use this Site according to the laws of the state in which you are physically located.
- Your use of the Sites and Service is at Your sole risk.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- All details provided by You to Us to setup Your Gaming Account (as defined below) or otherwise participate in the Services are true, current, correct, and complete.
- We cannot provide You legal advice with respect to the legality of Your use.
- You agree that We are not liable for any violation of any local, state, federal, or other laws that may occur as a result of Your using the Services. The availability of the Services outside of an Authorized Gaming Jurisdiction does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by us for You to use Our Services.
- Account Eligibility - You must open an account with us in order to participate in real money gaming on the Sites ("Gaming Account"). To open a Gaming Account, You must:
- Be at least twenty-one (21) years old;
- Provide all requested personal information including, but not limited to, Your legal name, date of birth, social security number, address, email address, and phone number;
- Not be a Prohibited Person in the jurisdiction which you are using Our Services
- Not be prohibited under any other applicable law or regulation;
- Meet all other eligibility requirements imposed by us at Our sole discretion; and
- Complete the manual or automated identity verification process.
- Prohibited Persons - The following persons are prohibited from opening a Gaming Account (collectively "Prohibited Persons"):
- Employees and immediate family members of MaximBet, its affiliated companies, and all third-party providers of MaximBet. For purposes of this Agreement, immediate family members are defined as spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, in-laws, children (including step children), and siblings;
- Any person prohibited pursuant to Colorado Revised Statute 44-30-1506, Indiana Code 4-38 and any other state or federal laws;
- Any person self-excluded through a state Self-Exclusion Program, State Self-Restriction Program, or other prohibited persons under state or Federal law;
- Any other person who may undermine the integrity of the Services, a sporting event or contest, or any person who MaximBet, in its sole and absolute discretion, deems ineligible (including by way of an example but not limited to, (i) persons restricted in their contractual capability; (ii) persons under legal supervision; (iii) persons diagnosed with problematic gambling behavior and/or undergoing or having undergone treatment for problematic gambling behavior).
- Account Verification:
- MaximBet reserves the right, at any time, to verify Your information as a condition for opening and maintaining a Gaming Account. In doing so, We may use third party verification services and databases (collectively "Verification Services"). By providing Your information to us, You expressly authorize us to share Your information with the Verification Services for the purposes of establishing Your identity and age. You agree to provide accurate information to us and the Verification Services upon request and to continually update any changes to that information. We reserve the right to reject Your application for a Gaming Account, or if one has already been established for You, block access, suspend or cancel Your Gaming Account temporarily or permanently, for any reason, including if We are unable to verify Your identify and/or age, or have reason to believe that You do not fulfill one or more of the eligibility requirements. By opening a Gaming Account, You are deemed to have read and accepted this Agreement and all other Policies.
- We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate Your identity, age, the registration data provided by You, to verify Your use of the Services, including but not limited to Your compliance with this Agreement and the policies of MaximBet and Your financial transactions carried out via the Services for potential breach of this Agreement and of applicable law. To conduct such review(s), You authorize Us and Our agents to make any inquiries of You and for Us to use and disclose to any third party We consider necessary to validate the information You provide to Us or should provide to Us in accordance with this Agreement, including but not limited to, obtaining a credit report and/or otherwise verifying the information against third party databases. In addition, to facilitate these such review(s), You agree to provide such information or documentation as We, in Our unconditioned discretion, may request.
- Gaming Account:
- You may only register a Gaming Account with Your own personal details, and You are limited to only one (1) Gaming Account. Gaming Accounts are non-transferable and for personal use only. If We discover that You have opened more than one Gaming Account, in addition to any other rights We may have, We reserve the right to suspend and terminate Your Gaming Account(s) and withhold or revoke any winnings, prizes or promotions which would otherwise be awarded.
- It is Your responsibility to maintain Your Gaming Account and the personal data provided therein up to date, and to inform us promptly of any changes to Your personal data.
- It is Your responsibility to protect and maintain the confidentiality of Your Gaming Account login and password and You accept responsibility for all activities, charges and damages under or occurring on or from Your Gaming Account, including, but not limited to, deposits or withdrawals into or out of Your Gaming Account.
- It is, among other things, Your responsibility to keep secure and lock Your devices to which Your Gaming Account is linked, including but not limited to setting up the auto-lock function on Your device.
- All transactions in or with Your Gaming Account are deemed to be made by You, and You agree that any bets placed and accepted in Your Gaming Account will be valid even if You have not authorized such bet.
- You agree not to allow any other person to access or use Your Gaming Account and immediately notify us if You believe or know of any unauthorized access or use of Your Gaming Account.
- You further agree that We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from Your failure to timely notify us of an unauthorized use of Your Gaming Account.
- You can change Your password at any time. If You cannot access Your Account, You can request a new password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the Account Login page, or by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com .
- We may cancel any bets You may have placed, have no obligation to pay any winnings which might otherwise have been payable to You, close or suspend Your account and refer the matter to the proper law enforcement or regulatory authority if We reasonably believe You are engaged in illegal or fraudulent activity while using the Services or Sites, You breach this Agreement or other Policies, You conduct or attempt to conduct a Prohibited Activity (as defined below), or We are required to do so by a law, regulatory body or court. We reserve the right to withhold any funds in Your Gaming Account pending the conclusion of any internal or external investigation. If such investigation reveals that You conducted a Prohibited Activity, fraud, suspicious betting, or other illegal activity, We have the right to seize some or all of the funds in Your Gaming Account, subject to applicable law and consultation with local regulatory bodies.
- If requested by law enforcement, court, gaming regulators, tax or other applicable authorities, We may suspend Your Gaming Account, deny You access to the Sites and Services, and withhold any funds until a final determination by the requesting authorities has been rendered, the conclusion of any criminal or other legal proceedings, or upon guidance by Our own legal counsel.
- The funds in Your account are not insured by any government agency.
- You must be physically located in an Authorized Gaming Jurisdiction in order to participate in real-money gaming offered by the Sites; it is a violation of state and federal law to use the real-money gaming Services outside of an Authorized Gaming Jurisdiction (non-gaming operations such as deposits, withdrawals, and account access are allowed outside of an Authorized Gaming Jurisdiction at MaximBet’s discretion).
- To use the real-money gaming Services, You consent to the collection, storage, monitoring, processing, recording and transmission of Your data, including certain wagering communications and geographic information to establish Your physical location such as IP address and WiFi signal. This may be done using third-party party providers and You expressly consent to Our use of third-party providers including the sharing of Your information with such third-party providers to establish Your location. If We or Our third party providers cannot track Your location for any reason, We reserve the right to prevent You from accessing or using the Services until Your location is verified. You agree that We are not liable for Your inability to access or use the Services during this time. You further agree to the monitoring and recording of Your gaming activity, and related communications and physical location by us and the local gaming regulators.
- You agree that We are not liable for any violation of any local, state, federal, or other laws that may occur as a result of Your using the Services. The availability of the Services outside of an Authorized Gaming Jurisdiction does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by us for You to use Our Services.
- Deposits and Withdrawals:
- In order to make bets on our platform, you need to deposit funds into your MaximBet Account. While most deposits are instant, deposited funds might take a few days to appear in your account depending on the payment method used. We do not offer any interest on funds held in your MaximBet Account.
- You may use any method available and accepted by the Sites to deposit money into Your Gaming Account including banks, credit cards, third party electronic payment processors and financial institutions ("Third Party Providers"). By initiating a deposit into or withdrawal from Your Gaming Account, You agree and hereby authorize us to instruct Third Party Providers to handle deposits and withdrawals from Your Gaming Account and agree that We may provide such Third Party Providers with Your personal information as needed to complete the transaction. You agree that We are not liable for any acts or omissions of any Third Party Providers in processing Your deposit or withdrawal and You further agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use of each applicable Third Party Provider. If there is a conflict between this Agreement and the terms and conditions of any Third Party Provider, this Agreement prevails. MaximBet is not responsible for any fees charged to You by Third Party Providers related to Your deposits or withdrawals.
- We reserve the right to credit all relevant funds to Your Gaming Account only upon actual receipt of such funds by us or Our agents. We reserve the right to request additional information from You prior to accepting such funds (or allowing a withdrawal) in order to properly identify the source of the funds, Your identity, or for any other reason We deem necessary. We may return funds at any time and void any bets if We deem the funds unauthorized. Monies held in Your Gaming Account do not accrue interest. If We reasonably believe that You have no intention of using the deposited funds to place wagers, We may suspend or close Your Gaming Account and report such activity to the relevant regulators or other authorities.
- We may apply minimum and maximum limits to the deposits into Your Gaming Account for any reason. You agree to abide by those limits. If You violate this provision, We may suspend or terminate Your Gaming Account and may refund or refuse to refund any monies in Your Gaming Account in Our sole and absolute discretion and in accordance with applicable law.
- Subject to the above, and subject to availability of funds in Your Gaming Account, You can request withdrawals from Your Gaming Account at any time. We reserve the right to evaluate the payout of funds based on Our assessment of their origin. We reserve the right to pay any requested withdrawal partly or in total via the same method of payment of Your deposit. Unless otherwise stated, all funds in Your Gaming Account are stated in U.S. dollars and all deposits and withdrawals will be paid in U.S. Dollars.
- We are not responsible for any taxes You may owe related to or arising from Your use of the Services including taxes owed on winnings. We may report Your winnings to the appropriate state or federal authorities if required by law.
- We reserve the right to withhold deposited funds and winnings if We reasonably believe that the deposit was unauthorized, misused or fraudulent. We will report all matters of unauthorized, misused or fraudulent deposits or withdrawals, including Chargebacks (defined below), to the appropriate state or federal authorities. We may conduct Our own investigation into the matter and may temporarily or permanently close Your Gaming Account during such time.
- Account Errors:
- It is Your duty to inform us as soon as reasonably possible of any errors with respect to Your Gaming Account so that We may investigate. Regardless of whether You or We discover the error, We will use Our best efforts to place all parties directly affected by the error in the position they were in immediately before the error occurred. You agree that if an error resulted in an overpayment of funds or winnings to Your Gaming Account, We may take any money from Your Gaming Account relating to such overpayment. If there are insufficient funds in Your Gaming Account to collect the overpayment, We may demand that You pay us the relevant outstanding amount. Any failure to pay us what is owed may result in the suspension or closing of Your Gaming Account and legal action. We reserve the right to declare any bets null and void that were the subject of an error.
- Chargebacks and Dishonored Deposits:
- You agree not to dispute, deny or attempt to reverse any financial transaction or make any fraudulent financial transactions with us (collectively "Chargebacks").
- You agree to indemnify and reimburse us for any Chargebacks You make or any deposits that your bank fails to honor, for any reason (“Dishonored Deposit(s)”), and any financial loss suffered by us as a consequence including damages, fees, expenses, and investigatory costs relating to or arising from such Chargebacks or Dishonored Deposits including deducting the amount of any Chargebacks or Dishonored Deposits and associated damages, fees, expenses, and investigatory costs from Your Gaming Account.
- If a Chargeback Dishonored Deposit occurs, You agree that We may provide necessary information about You and the Chargeback or Dishonored Deposit to Third Party Providers, the local gaming regulator, other regulators, law enforcement, or other necessary third parties in order to resolve the Chargeback or Dishonored Deposit. We reserve the right to temporarily suspend Your Gaming Account and withhold the payment of any winnings without notice until any Chargebacks, Dishonored Deposits, or other financial disputes are resolved.
- We may also recover bad debts using whichever method may lawfully be available to Us including, but not limited to, instructing third party collections agencies to collect the debt. This may have a detrimental impact on Your credit rating and will require Us to share Your personal information (including Your identity) with appropriate agencies.
- We may report any criminal or suspicious activities to the appropriate authorities.
- Placing Bets:
- It is Your responsibility to fully understand how to bet and the terms of the bet You are placing. It is Your responsibility to read and familiarize Yourself with the House Rules. When You place a bet, You agree to the terms of the House Rules. When placing a bet, You are responsible to ensure that all of the details of Your bets are correct. Once a bet has been placed, You cannot cancel that bet.
- You can only bet up to the lesser of the amount of funds held in Your Gaming Account or the limit set by us. Bets will be valid only after We accept such bets. Any bets placed in Your Gaming Account and accepted by us will be valid even if You have not authorized such a bet. We are not liable for the settlement of any bet We have not accepted. After a bet has been accepted by us, You will receive a bet confirmation and the bet will be displayed in Your Gaming Account.
- We reserve the right to cancel and void any bets if, in Our sole and absolute discretion, there is an error with the bet or with accepting the bet. This includes but is not limited to bets taken after the betting closed, where the event was resolved before the bet was taken, the customer could have an indication of the outcome, the customer did not have adequate funds in the Gaming Account, or other failures, errors, manipulations, or fraudulent or dishonest activities.
- In the event of a technological error, interruption of a data flow resulting in a system error, any system failure, or any game error that results in an error in any odds calculation, charges, fees, bonuses or payout, or any currency conversion as applicable, We will seek to place all parties directly affected by such Error in the position they were in before the Error occurred. We reserve the right to declare null and void any wagers or bets that were the subject of such Error and to take any money from Your Account relating to the relevant bets or wagers, if there are insufficient funds in Your Account,
- We reserve the right, in Our sole and absolute discretion, to refuse or cancel, in whole or in part, any bet or change betting limits without notice, at any time.
- We reserve the right to reject and limit the dollar amount an individual can bet in any way and in Our sole discretion.
- You fully accept and agree that if there is a discrepancy between the result showing in Your Gaming Account and Our servers, the result showing on Our server shall govern. You understand and agree that Our records will be the final authority in determining such matters.
- Bonuses and Promotions:
- You may be awarded free bets, bet credits, or similar promotions (collectively "Bonus(es)") which You can use for gaming on the respective Sites. Bonus cannot be withdrawn from Your Gaming Account. Only the winnings attributed to a Bonus can be withdrawn, as per applicable wagering requirements.
- MaximBet may reclaim or cancel any Bonus credited to Your Gaming Account, but not used, at any time within the posted rules of the Bonus. It is Your responsibility to read and understand the terms of any Bonus which will be made available whenever a bonus offer is made to You. By using the Bonus, You agree to this Agreement and the Bonus terms.
- See General Promotion Terms and Conditions below for more information on Bonuses.
- Nothing in this section shall prohibit or limit Our ability to reverse and/or reclaim any Bonus(es) issued or awarded to You based upon failures, errors, manipulations, or fraudulent or dishonest activities.
- Account Activity.
- You may view Your Gaming Account statement detailing Your activity in Your Gaming Account, "Transaction History" section.
- If You are temporarily disconnected, for example due to loss of internet connection, the MaximBet application or Site will show an offline pop-up window which will offer guidance to trouble-shoot the potential issues.
- Dormant Accounts:
- An account shall be considered “Dormant” in the event that the account holder does not log in within a three (3)-year period. Dormant accounts will be opted out of all bonuses in accordance with the applicable bonus terms and conditions. In accordance with applicable regulations, unclaimed balances in Dormant accounts will be forfeited. We will make all reasonable efforts to inform an account holder of any outstanding balance sixty (60) days prior to forfeiting said balance.
- Funds of Players that remain in a dormant Player account shall be presumed abandoned.
- MaximBet will report and deliver all funds from Dormant accounts to the respective state government:
- Colorado - Colorado Department of the Treasury
- Indiana - Indiana Attorney General
- Prohibited Activities; Suspicious Activity; Fraud:
- You agree not to do the following when using the Sites or Services ("Prohibited Activity"):
- Register or attempt to register a Gaming Account using another person's personal data;
- Provide Your Gaming Account username and password to any other person or entity;
- Allow others to access and use Your Gaming Account;
- Use Your Gaming Account or the Services for any purpose other than personal use;
- Wagering manipulation or payment fraud;
- Conduct, or attempt to conduct, fraudulent, unlawful or unauthorized activity including, but not limited to unlawful betting activity and payment methods;
- Use or attempt to use any software-assisted methods, techniques or hardware to participate or manipulate Our Sites or Services;
- viii.Use automated computerized software or other equivalent mechanisms to automatically place bets;
- Betting on all possible outcomes or opposite sides of an event;
- Abuse or misused any Bonus offer or promotion offered by us; or
- Use or attempt to use the Services or Sites in any way that violates federal, state or international law or regulations.
- We may monitor or review Your Gaming Account for Prohibited Activities or suspicious gaming transactions including but not limited to unusual frequency or patterns, use of non-public information, automated bets, influence an events, multiple accounts, bets made in concert with others, use of masking devices or other technology to hide location, and any other activity We reasonably believe is suspicious ("Suspicious Gaming Activity"). We reserve the right to investigate any such activity and suspend Your Gaming Account, including any withdrawals, and cancel any bets, during such investigation. We reserve the right to withhold any funds in Your Gaming Account and seek to recover from You any losses suffered by us that are in any way connected to Suspicious Gaming Activity.
- We reserve the right to suspend or close Your Gaming Account, void any or all bets, and take any other measures We deem reasonably appropriate if We believe You have or have attempted to conduct a Prohibited Activity or Suspicious Gaming Activity, defrauded us, violated the Terms or the Agreement, or otherwise engaged in or attempted to engage in any other illegal or dishonest activity in connection with Your access or use of the Services or Sites.
- You agree to indemnify and pay us all costs, charges, liabilities or losses We sustain including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, any loss of profit and loss of reputation, arising directly or indirectly from such activity, whether or not unlawful, and whether or not We notified You that such activity was unacceptable. We are also obligated to refer the matter to the proper law enforcement or regulatory authority if We reasonably believe You are engaged in illegal or fraudulent activity while using the Services or Sites.
- Account Suspension & Self-Exclusion:
- You can take a temporary break at any time by suspending Your account access for a period of time ("Deactivation Period"), the minimum Deactivation Period being 72 hours. If Your account remains suspended or inactive for more than thirty-six (36) consecutive months, however, it will be considered Dormant (See Section 13 above). During the Deactivation Period, You will have limited access to Your Gaming Account to withdraw funds and view account details, but You will not be able to make any deposits or place bets. Past and pending bets that are valid and do not violate the Terms remain unaffected by such temporary suspension. The Deactivation Period ends automatically after the specified period. However, You may not reactivate Your Gaming Account at any time before this period expires. You can also set gaming limits for Your Gaming Account by adjusting the corresponding settings in Your Gaming Account.
- To temporarily suspend Your Gaming Account or set gaming limits, You must contact Customer Service or go into Your Gaming Account settings.
- Responsible Gaming. On MaximBet, You can control your gambling. We offer the following limits or exclusions to place on Your account:
- Deposit Limits (daily, weekly, or monthly)
- Wager Limits (daily, weekly, or monthly)
- Time logged in Limits (daily, 24 hours rolling period)
- Time Out (one day or one to six weeks)
- Self-Exclusion (6 months or 1 to 5 years)
- MaximBet’s responsible gaming page also provides further information at state self-exclusion lists that are available to You in your Jurisdiction.
- A self-excluded Gaming Account will become Dormant if You, as the holder of a self-excluded Gaming Account, do not log into Your Gaming Account for a period of thirty-six (36) months. You may withdraw the funds in Your self-excluded Gaming Account at any time and withdrawals will not be delayed or restricted due to self-exclusion. However, withdrawals may be delayed or restricted. For the entirety of the period of time You have chosen to self-exclude, You will not be permitted to use Your Gaming Account or open another Gaming Account. Any open bets will be settled as provided in the House Rules and funds will be paid to You after settlement and upon Your request.
- Closure of Account by You. You are entitled to close Your Gaming Account and terminate this Agreement for any reason. If You wish to terminate this Agreement, please state so explicitly by contacting the Customer Service upon closing Your Account, otherwise the Account closure will not be considered as termination. All pending bets at the time of termination of Your Gaming Account will remain valid unless doing so would be a violation of this Agreement or applicable laws or regulations.
- Closure of Account by Us: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR GAMING ACCOUNT IF ANY OR THE FOLLOWING OCCURS (OR WE REASONABLY BELIEVE IT WILL OCCUR): (1) YOU DECLARE BANKRUPTCY (2) YOU ARE IN MATERIAL BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, (3) YOU COMMITTED (OR ATTEMPTED TO COMMIT) A FRAUD AGAINST US OR A THIRD-PARTY USING THE SERVICES OR SITES OR OTHERWISE USED THE SERVICES OR SITES FOR UNLAWFUL, UNFAIR, OR IMPROPER PURPOSES, (4) YOU IMPROPERLY DENY ANY DEPOSITS OR CAUSE CHARGEBACKS, (5) WE ARE INSTRUCTED TO BY A LAW ENFORCEMENT OR REGULATORY AGENCY OR COURT, OR (6) IF ADVISED BY OUR LEGAL COUNSEL TO DO SO. IF ANY OF THE ABOVE EVENTS OCCUR, WE MAY WITHHOLD YOUR GAMING ACCOUNT BALANCE, AND RECOVER FROM YOUR GAMING ACCOUNT THE AMOUNT OF ANY WITHDRAWALS, WINNINGS OR BONUSES AS NECESSARY AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- YOU AGREE TO COMPENSATE US, IN FULL, FOR ANY COSTS, LOSSES OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY' S FEES) WHICH WE, CG USA HOLDING INC, OUR AFFILIATES, OR PARENT COMPANIES INCUR RELATED TO, OR ARISING OUT OF, YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ITS TERMS.
6. Intellectual Property
- Any software required by you to use our products and Wager on our Site is
installed entirely at your own discretion, and we accept no responsibility for any issues that
may arise as a result of you installing third party software. Any terms and conditions related
to third party software is outside of our control, and you will choose to use the software, and
accept any third party conditions entirely at your own risk.
- We hereby grant you personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable rights to use our
Site for the sole purpose of wagering, including the following conditions: you are not
- Copy, transfer, lease, assign, sub-license, rent or otherwise attempt to redistribute any
part of our Site
- Attempt to bypass the security of the system, or interfere in any way with the Site,
or otherwise attempt to use the software without the proper authentication
- Attempt to alter the outcome of any wager on any of our products on the Site.
- Copy, translate or redistribute any of our content, documentation, manuals or any other
part of the Site
- Decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to view, use, modify or distribute any
source code to the minimum extent permissible by law.
- You do not own the software, or Site either in part or in full, and it is the exclusive
property of us. Any software provided by third parties is licensed exclusively for us, and may
be protected by worldwide copyright laws. Your use of the Site does not give you any
rights to ownership of intellectual property in any way whatsoever.
- The software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied,
including but not limited to the warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose
and non-infringing. in no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any
claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising
from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the software.
- Any breach of the conditions may lead to us taking further action inclusive of but not
limited to reporting the suspected behavior to the relevant authorities, and suspension or
closure of your account
- The contents of the Site are protected by international copyright law, registered
trademarks and other third party licensors
- All logos, company names, team, club, association or other names are trademarks
and copyright of their respective owners including our own names, logos, trading names and
- Your use of our Site is exclusively for the purpose of Wagering, you may not store,
reproduce, publish or otherwise transmit by any means or in any manner, any content,
graphics, text, messages, code and/or software without our prior express written consent
7. Limited License
- We grant You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to install and use any software or program (collectively "Software") made available by us for use of Our Services and Sites and all content derived from such Software and in accordance with this Agreement and its Terms. You agree not to, or attempted to, copy, extract, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or access, in whole or in part, any of the Software, the information or data of the Site, or the source code to create derivative works or, sell, assign, lease, sublicense, transfer, distribute or grant a security interest in, or make the Software, the Site or its information or data available to any third party. You will be solely liable for any damages, costs or expenses incurred by us arising out of or in connection with the commission of any of these activities.
8. Arbitration; Waiver of Class Action
- Binding Arbitration. Excluding those disputes identified in the “Notices and Complaints” section of this Agreement, the Parties agree that any and all disputes, claims or controversies arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the Services or Sites, in any way, including but not limited to the validity, applicability or interpretation of this Agreement, will be resolved by binding arbitration. The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator in that state in which your account is registered, in accordance with the then governing rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), including its Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules. Any award rendered by the arbitrator will be final and conclusive upon the Parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in the highest court of any forum, state or federal, having jurisdiction. The arbitrator will not have authority to award any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits. ARBITRATION MEANS THAT YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. If any part of the Agreements is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, it will not affect the validity of the remainder of the Agreements, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to their terms. No waiver of any breach or default of the Agreements shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
- Waiver of Class Action. EACH PARTY EXPRESSLY WAIVES THEIR RIGHT TO FILE A CLASS ACTION OR SEEK RELIEF ON A CLASS BASIS. All proceedings, whether in arbitration or litigation, will be conducted in their individual capacity only. The Parties agree that each may bring claims against each other only in their individual capacity and not as plaintiff or class of member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Parties may seek injunctive relief and any other equitable remedies from any court of competent jurisdiction to protect its respective intellectual property rights, including patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets.
- We accept no liability for damages, liabilities or losses which are alleged or deemed to
have arisen in connection with any malfunction, loss of connection, downtime or any other
circumstance in which the Site had an error or was unavailable for any amount of time.
- We endeavor to ensure that the information is correct on the Site however we
accept no liability for any errors or omissions including but not limited to typographical errors,
inaccuracies or other such information that may be considered incorrect or out of date.
- Our aggregate liability to you will never exceed;
- The total amount of wagers you have placed via your account for the product that
caused the liability; and
- $5,000 in respect of any other liability no matter whether it relates to an issue within
these terms or otherwise
- We shall not be liable under any circumstances, whether in contract, tort (including
negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profits, revenue, business,
data, opportunity, goodwill and reputation or any indirect or consequential loss arising under
these terms whether or not such losses were conceivable by either party.
- These Terms and Conditions cannot exclude or limit liability for;
- Personal injury, death, or other grievous harm caused by our negligence
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Anything or any liability which cannot be excluded due to applicable law
10. Disputes, complaints and the governing law
- If you have any claim or dispute arising from any transaction past or present should be
first directed to us by contacting our Customer Support Team via all available channels.
- We will always respond to any complaint or dispute within 24 hours
- We will always offer an explanation if we do not agree with your query
- We will arrange that all unresolved disputes that involve settlement of wagers be referred to the local gaming regulator in your jurisdiction.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the dispute opened with MaximBet, you
have the right to forward an official complaint to the local gaming regulator in your jurisdiction via the following method:
Complaints may be submitted to the CoDOG through the “Sports Betting Complaint Form” that can be accessed at the link above.
- Indiana :
Indiana Gaming Commission
East Tower, Suite 1600
101 W. Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- All other controversies or claims arising out of or related to our service or these terms
shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state in which your account was registered and the United States of America without regard to any choice of law or conflict of laws principles, regardless of where you live.
- We have the right, notwithstanding the foregoing, to lodge a claim against you in your
state of residence or domicile.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, if you or we want to assert a dispute
against the other, then you or we must commence it within one (1) year after the dispute
arises -- or it will be forever barred.
Please do not hesitate to contact our support Team via live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions. We will be more than happy to help you!